Being able to laugh and smile can turn a day around. Sometimes life doesn't hand us those moments and we have to seek them out. That's why I'm writing this blog.

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

I've Seen That Face Before

Let's be honest, I'm loving this week's theme.  It will probably spill over into next week.  Sticking with Vaudeville, here's another.  Now, I know that I've seen a lot of Vaudeville faces in my life (my mom is a huge fan of Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers.  My dad- The Three Stooges).  But there's something fun about recognizing someone when you HAVEN'T been watching a lot of their films.  So hopefully you recognize him/her too, and if you don't then I've also posted, by link, the more modern movie you've seen him/her in.


Hopefully you remember, if not, then hopefully this will jog your memory.



No comments: