Being able to laugh and smile can turn a day around. Sometimes life doesn't hand us those moments and we have to seek them out. That's why I'm writing this blog.

Friday, May 31, 2013

Dancing in the Street

I saw this video on a Yahoo article about the worst music videos of all time.  While being one of the worst videos may be up for debate, it IS probably one of the best videos of two corny men displaying that corn for the world to see.  Honestly, it looked like something my dad would tape if he was out there letting loose for the entertainment of his kids.

I laughed so hard at this just for the fact that it IS supposed to be a professional grade music video that at some point was taken somewhat seriously.  Honestly, I don't know how these two didn't bust up laughing during taping.  So, in the words of my nephew, "Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you.... Mick Jagger and David Bowe in Dancing in the Street


1 comment:

Miranda said...

Love this! 80's dancing is my favorite!