Being able to laugh and smile can turn a day around. Sometimes life doesn't hand us those moments and we have to seek them out. That's why I'm writing this blog.

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Welcome

When I was younger, my dad called me 'Giggle Box' because I'd laugh at everything.  Life has brought out a bit of the cynic in me.  I know that while I still love to laugh, I am also a world class worrier.  So this blog is to help me counter that worry and stress with the laughter I was full of as a child.

My goal is to post once a day with good, CLEAN humor that I've stumbled upon in media, articles, etc.  While I have many ideas already for several posts, I would be remiss if I didn't allow anyone else to present funny content as well.  Please just leave a post.  If the content is clean and good, I will gladly post it for everyone and give credit to the contributor.



No comments: