Being able to laugh and smile can turn a day around. Sometimes life doesn't hand us those moments and we have to seek them out. That's why I'm writing this blog.

Sunday, June 30, 2013

A Shout Out to the Past: How Much?

Humor has been around a LONG time.  I thought it would be fun to do a little tribute to comedy past, this week.  So if you'd like to see the good old antics of names like Charlie Chaplin, Bob Hope, Dean Martin, Jerry Lewis, and other familiar names, then make sure to tune in this week.  Today I'll start out with one of my favorites.  My family as a copy of Abbott and Costello's greatest hits. I've already posted about their most famous act here.   Something I love about them is that many of their acts are fast talking to pull one over.  So will YOU give Me two tens for a five?


No comments: