Being able to laugh and smile can turn a day around. Sometimes life doesn't hand us those moments and we have to seek them out. That's why I'm writing this blog.

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The Divine Comedy of Duck Dynasty

On a recent trip home, my family introduced me to A&E's Duck Dynasty.  Oh my goodness I was in comedy heaven!  Maybe it's because their personalities remind me so much of the men in my family (practical jokers and outdoors men) that the comedy was so close to home.  Anyway, I love the conversation between Jase and Missy, in this clip.  Unfortunately (and fortunately) the cutting of this clip is different from the actual episode's.  So the lines that cracked me up are kind of the back drop instead of the fore front BUT you DO get some more insight to this amazing family.


1 comment:

Taylor Armstrong said...

Hey Carrie here is a link of something that can give a good laugh. It is from the Piano Guys. Here is the link, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwb9qC9uDH0